Community + Initiatives
We take great pride in being members of the community in which we live and work. BBS’s corporate headquarters has made its home on Main Street in Patchogue, NY for more than 3 decades. Our Village has had its ups and downs during that time but today, Patchogue is a vibrant example of suburban renewal on Long Island.
BBS is a member of the Patchogue Chamber of Commerce and proud to have participated in key pieces of the Village’s renewal, like the renovation of Patchogue Theater for the Performing Arts on Main Street, or the renovation of the former Brookhaven Town Hall on South Ocean Avenue. In addition to our firm’s local support, our employees donate their time, talent and funds to a number of great causes all over Long Island:
- American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life
- Boy Scouts
- Cub Scouts
- Cupids Undie Run for the Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Girl Scouts
- Habitat for Humanity
- North Shore Lions Club
- Saber Guild to benefit Stonybrook Children’s Hospital.
- Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- YOLO Strong Foundation to benefit The Morgan Center
- Various Disaster Relief Funds