Gary J. Lamm
Ed.D., Project Designer
As the Technology & Security System Design Director at BBS, Gary is committed to providing designs and implementation plans for cutting-edge technology and data/communication solutions that best suit BBS clients’ needs – today and for the future.
Gary has over (30) years of hands-on administrative, leadership and information system design experience in public schools, universities, and private institutions. As a Chief Technology Officer for several NYS public school districts, Gary was able to shape and implement technology decisions for district-wide administrative and curricular IT systems, classroom technology applications, and to facilitate technology applications and analyses for State reporting purposes.
Gary’s technology design experience includes Wide Area Networks (WAN) design, Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) & point connectivity, BYOD support, computer lab design, cabling delivery systems, Network Operations Centers (NOC) designs, fiber-optic backbones, IP telephone/data networks, etc. From the security system design perspective, Gary has experience with Public Address (PA) systems, building lockdown/lockout systems, Audio/Video (A/V) systems, IP-based security systems and online solutions, building monitoring solutions via Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), visitor access control, intrusion & motion detection systems, panic stations, and generally integrating new security applications into existing building infrastructure.
- Doctor of Education (Administration, Policy & Leadership), St. John’s University, New York
- Master of Science (Technology Systems Management), Stony Brook University, New York
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Information Science), Dowling College, New York
- School Business Administrator, Permanent Certification
- School District Administrator, Permanent Certification
- Applying the Quality Management Rubric (APPQMR) Certificate for Higher Education