John R. Longo
ASLA, Senior Associate
John is a Senior Associate and Landscape Architecture / Site Design practice director with over 25 years of professional experience. Leading large multi-disciplinary teams in the design of technically complex site projects across the Northeast, John has an excellent understanding of landscape design and site construction requirements as they interface with building architecture and engineering. The diversity of his work, which spans government, institutional, and educational site projects, is a testament to his ability to build strong client relationships, communicate well with a variety of project stakeholders, and lead teams in solving the unique challenges of each and every project.
John’s designs strive to combine landscape aesthetics and technical functionality to create superior outdoor spaces and places. From designing “pocket parks”, athletic stadia, campuses, and sports facilities to developing recreation master plans, John delivers human-scale, visually appealing landscapes that further enhance the way through which the firm’s architecture and buildings are experienced.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, University of Georgia, Georgia
- Associate in Applied Sciences, Ornamental Horticulture, Farmingdale State College, New York
- Landscape Architecture - New York
- Council of Landscape Architecture Registration Boards (CLARB)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- New York State Recreation and Parks Society (NYSRPS)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)