Frederick W. Seeba
PE, LEED AP, NCEES, Managing Partner
Fred is the managing partner of BBS, and in charge of the firm’s engineering and technology divisions. For the past three decades, his primary focus has been the expansion of the firm’s high-quality engineering/technology design services, both regionally and state-wide. Fred is a Professional Engineer licensed in several states as well as a certified asbestos designer who brings more than 35 years of engineering design and construction industry experience to a vast array of BBS’s projects.
Fred has had a central role in integrating energy-efficient and environmentally sound design practices throughout the firm’s projects, specifically related to Energy Performance Contract (EPC) design and LEED certified buildings. He has also overseen each of BBS’s third-party reviews on behalf of New York State Education Department (NYSED). Fred’s unique combination of engineering insight and natural technical design abilities serves as a driving force that fosters an integrated design approach to all BBS’s multi-disciplinary projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Dayton, Ohio
- Engineering - New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania
- NYS Certified Asbestos Designer
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)