AIA, LEED AP, Partner
Larry has over three decades of experience designing significant and award-winning projects. His designs have improved the quality and efficiency of school environments across Long Island by creating specific environments that integrate natural learning process within a framework of student-focused, sustainable building infrastructure. During his time at BBS, Larry has overseen the planning and design of a wide range of project types, including large-scale educational projects, mixed-use and commercial office buildings, as well as government and public works centers, civic facilities, and historic buildings. He has completed projects throughout the Long Island region as well as state-wide.
- Master of Architecture, State University of New York at Buffalo, New York
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Architecture, State University of New York at Buffalo, New York
- Architecture - New York
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- National Trust for Historic Preservation (NTHP)