Wm. Gary Robertson
NCARB, Senior Project Manager
Gary is a skilled Senior Project Manager with over 30 years of experience in the architectural design and construction of public facilities, educational buildings, and private structures. Gary is a talented design team leader who can guide the project from design intent through development, careful detailing, and construction documentation to ensure its constructability. His forte is in large, multi-phase public referendum projects, having defined budgets, complex scopes, and scattered stakeholders.
Gary is one of our clients’ most beloved Project Managers. When a client leaves their position and takes up a new one in another agency or school district, they ask for Gary to handle their new agency’s work. He is concise and thorough, and highly communicative. One of his most admirable qualities is his calm under pressure and gentlemanly nature in the face of adversity.
Outside of the office, Gary enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, bourbon tasting, thorough-bred horse racing, and travel.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Kentucky
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Bayport-Blue Point Library Phase 1 Approved
- Final stages of Bayport-Blue Point Library construction package
- Progress Update: Construction of the New BBP Library Reaching the Home Stretch
- Bayport-Blue Point Residents Agree to Convert the St. Ursula Convent into a New Community Library
- Energy Performance Contract (EPC) Vote in Bayport-Blue Point
- Tennis Court Renovations Completed at Elwood High School